Saturday 19 July 2008

Allopathic + Homeopathic


Good News Dear Friends!

I met with a medical doctor who also practices complementory medicine too. I am so pleased. Dr. New Hope for Kiki, or Dr. S gave me the plain talk, the truth talk, and many options, but more importantly a plan. He also agreed to be my central person for healing and getting me better.

The plan is to keep taking the Tamoxifen, which he feels will assuredly shrink the tumors, detox my body (using the most civilized and also not so civilized ways to get the crud out) and keep to the raw food diet. Body work and psych work are also up there too. He said many times a trauma, or blocked stresses cause the body to be in a constant state of anxiety which causes too much adrenaline to circulate around the body, then combined with other factors, some we cannot control sh*t happens! Yikes!

My other news is that I bought a dehydrator so I can cook food without destroying it's powerful nutritious enzymes. At high temperatures many vitamins and minerals are lost in our food, so by cooking at a low temperature 118 degrees I can get the most out of my healing recipes! Combined with my sprouts and raw fruit and vegetables, I have noticed my skin is softer and more radiant, and even though I feel tired, and sometimes grumpy, my energy level is rather good. I am comforted to know I am giving myself the best boost I can.

Next week I will tell you about the Infrared Sauna and my visit to Fountains of Life (colonic time!)

Love Kiki

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Sweetness,

Good to see that one of my charges is receiving the kind of care she needs. Which is apparently dehydrated care, but whatever it takes!

Yours,

The Muse of Kindly Bloggers,

Media Browski