Tuesday 5 August 2008

Acts of Kindness-It Saves My Bottom!



Hi There My Dearest Friends (and when I say "friends" that includes family too!),

Last week was really hard for me, so many set backs, yet I wanted to just thank all the people in my life who were there for me. Some of you let me cry on your shoulder, others offered me the scratchiest tissue the world has ever seen, others of you appeared at my work door to just say "hi", gave me a reassuring smile. There were sweet hugs, a thoughtful email, a card, a lunch and a couple of great projects assigned to me to get my creative teeth into. Then there were the hard core of you that could hang in there for the long talks and tears. I thank you for holding my emotions for me- because that what you do- you hold them, and that gives me some relief. How lucky I am to have so many dear supportive friends.

I am truly blessed!

No comments: